It's been a while I know..but nonetheless I'm here! I am a huge makeup addict, I don't wear it much in my everyday life, but I tend to be a diva when it comes time to be made up. Be that is it may, the most important thing about makeup is brushes!!!! Say it again !BRUSHES!. You can have a $2.00 or a $20.00 eyeshadow, but if you are using one of those sponge-tip applicators (shudders) it doesn't matter, it may all look like Bozo makeup. First rule...please never use those things, seriously. There is a reason why higher-end eyeshadows don't come with an applicator...they expect you to use a brush.
Okay now that I've mandated everyone to use brushes, I come from the thought process of, spend money on your brushes. They are washable and they will last, IF, they are a good quality. I can recommend some good lines, and ways to get a good deal, but that is for a later post.
Today is dedicated too....Eyes Lips Face. I know you've probably gotten that dreaded e-mail saying "...a high end department store is clearing out its own brand and everything is a dollar!". Well everything is a dollar at Eyes Lips Face, but it always a dollar. And it's not associated with any department store. Personally, I wouldn't trust one dollar make up as far as you could throw it, and that is pretty damn far. However, there is a silver eye-liner(!) to this potentially allergic line..the eyeshadow brushes. Apparently these things are a cult classic, and gets fabulousa reviews from the gals at Makeup Alley. For $1.00 a brush, you can easily buy as many as you need, and keep your eye-game fierce. The shipping is kind of high, $6.95, but I guess they have to make money somehow.
If you google Eyes Lips Face and promo codes, all kinds of fantastic coupons come up for your use.
P.S. The Mascara Curler is supposed to be very good also, it has been compared to the infamous Shu Uemura Curler. For a buck, it can't hurt to try it!
After my order ships to me, I'll let you know what I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment