It's funny. There are a lot of people in my life who expect me to do well. I expect me to do well also, but my expectations are large. I spend a lot of my time managing my expectation and meeting them. But now is a time to exploit them!! LOL. Below is a list of UBER-FABULOUS things I want to do!!!
Travel to Monaco
Go the Cannes Film Festival and Sundance Film Festival
Go to the Kentucky Derby
Attend Fashion Week Shows
Travel for spa purposes solely in Scottsdale
Fly first class (repeatedly)
Take a month long tour of Europe
To be continued...
What about you? What things do you want to do!
3 comments:
I want to be the one to accompany you to all of the above. I want to go to the VMAs and a superbowl. I want to go to Austraila, Fiji, and Tahiti (preferably with a rich man). I also want to go on one of those yachts that Diddy and Jay-z rent when they go to Saint Tropez. I want to buy something from Hermes, I want to fit into a Herve' Leger dress in hot pink (you have to have the perfect body), and I would like to take a trip on somebody's private jet one day. If only I was rich! :-(
I think plastic surgery would be required for me to fit in a Herve Lager dress!
Wait. You want the dress in hot PINK?!
Post a Comment