Monday, November 1, 2010

Randoms - dream until your dream comes true...

Missy Smith's commercial DISGUSTS ME.

I rarely like dudes. But when I do, I do. Sometimes, I wish I didn't.

The above is the theme of my dating life.

I am over this navel aftercare.

I am itching for some ink.

I hate uncertainty.

I wish I could be the girl that didn't like the perfectly acceptable guy. Like La.

I've gotten far too comfy at my job.

May be time to move on.

Blue eyeshadow really does make me smile.

So does Champagne.

I hate people who say stupid shit.

Just shut up.

My Snuggie is the TRUTH.

I feel like I'm doing too much.

And I feel like the much that I'm doing isn't relevant.

I'm tired of people telling me what they think I should do. Get a new car, Don't go to Law School, Get a Boyfriend, Don't get a boyfriend, get a new house.

How about you see the door..walk that way.

This year has flown by very quickly.

My house is sorbet-less. That is a crime.

A vanilla frosty would be the bee's knees right about now.

Unfortunately because of "cuffin'" you have to give everyone the side eye.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and apparently the road to my panties is paved with determination.

You know I love women, but they will justify a man's actions to the end of the earth. "Oh he's moving slow, because he just wants to be sure".

Really? Or maybe he just isn't feeling me like that.

How you going to bitter and you got a man?

Aren't most bitter chicks single?

I was born jaded, so I'm used to it.

I imagine falling in love in the Fall would awesome.

No comments: