Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm a bitch in the afternoon....

I am notorious for setting deadlines. Now these aren't normal deadlines, they mainly refer to the opposite sex, and they are totally in my mind. For ex: if I don't see him before X amount of days, then *insert some finite (but not really) statement*.

I am also notorious for "being done". I will say I'm done, about a good 200 times. If I'm not trying to walk away, then it must not be a day that ends in 'day'. "I'm done, I'm done, I'm done".

I am also notorious for if it was meant to be it'll be. Which is true, but sometimes you got to put some work in. It's easy to say that if it was meant to be, it'll be, but it's easier to believe if you know you tried to actually make it be.

I am notorious for being right about the wrong things. Sorry honey, he's just not that into you. You sure he's not married? Gay? In a super-committed relationship? I am normally right. And it sucks.

I am notorious for wanting what I don't think I want from people who don't want to give it to me. *I'll take a moment while you re-read*

I am notorious for expecting the worse and feeling relieved when it occurs. Still hurt, but relieved. No more anticipating the downfall.

I am also notorious at realizing after the fact. Like oh...maybe I shouldn't have done that.

Fuck it, I am a flawed individual. *shrugs*

I am who I am.

1 comment: