Today I am 31 and over the last year I've accepted a few things about myself...
1. I am a tad random.
2. I hate people who complain without attempting a remedy.
3. I hate people who complain about fixable things.
4. I hate people who are ALWAYS negative.
5. I've rediscovered my love for Cosmos.
6. Pining over someone who broke your heart for months on end is not healthy.
7. I want someone who wants to love me wholly not partially.
8. The wobble makes everything better.
9. I will make bad decisions...and as long as it doesn't kill me, it's fine.
10. Wearing Chuck Taylors to work is the best.thing.ever.
11. Eating better does make you feel better, but woman can not survive on salad alone.
12. Prayer works.
13. Prayer works.
14. Prayer calms my anxiety.
15. I am extremely ambitious and lazy.
16. I like helping people.
17. I have a strong support circle. They are the Sun when life is kryptonite.
18. I have amazing and outlandish dreams that may or may not come true, but the possibility of them not happening is not strong enough to make me stop dreaming.
19. Who you are, what you say, what you do, makes a difference. Be accountable. It's easy to shift the blame and even if the other party is wrong...be accountable.
20. I used to over-rationalize to the point of inaction. Now I do everything I can and let God handle the rest.
21. I still have a number of unchecked items on my 30 before 30, which now I'll make a 40 before 40.
22. Life is much easier to handle when you know you've really given it your best shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment