Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Real Reasons You Are Not Married That No One Will Say Aloud

1. You are a terrible person.
  • This should be pretty self-explanatory.
2. Your expectations of your mate are not in line with your actual status.

  • You want a mate that's ambitious, but you have no drive. You want a mate that's rich but you have no earning potential. So forth and etc. 
3. You think your accomplishments should entitle you to a mate.

  • "I'm single, childless and dual degreed, I'm a catch!" Everyone meets those credentials. That somehow does not make you worth of marriage. What about your personality, what is that looking like?
4. You think love is a fairy tale.
  • The idea of soul mates, meet cutes, and "the one" have warped your idea of love.
5.  Marriage is optional or a low priority in your life
  • The older I get, the more I see that people who are married made it a priority. 

No comments: