Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Disbelief?

How is it possible to be disappointed, when you have no expectations?! Ok, so recently I've embarked on a strictly-physical relationship with a friend. He is a completely normal and likable person, but I am avoiding deep emotional connections right now. It may sound dysfunctional, but it's my life. Anywho, this completely normal person has decided to do something very kind, and take in a younger female relative for one month, to help broaden her horizons. All together now *awwwwwwwwwwwwwww*. Yes, very sweet and admirable, but, when your activities occur at night, a young teenager can inhibit it greatly. Now I'm stuck without my nighttime partner, or my options are to do late sneak quiet attacks, to satisfy by multi-weekly cravings. *SIGH*

HOW DID THIS GET SO COMPLICATED!?!? All I wanted, was no strings attached sex on the regular, and now I am being forced to step alllllllllll outside the boundaries, and compromise? How is it that women are always being asked to adjust to situations that aren't of their creating? Well I'm revolting (or for as long as I can hold out)! I'm being stubborn cause dammit I can!

*sigh* Wait for next week's blog that tells how I accidentally ran into the 14 year old on the way to the bathroom or some family related foolishness.

Again, HOW DID THIS GET SO COMPLICATED!?!?

No comments: