Saturday, December 11, 2010

Random Returns

- My life is complicated. #shrug

- I demote you and your move yourself to a power position. Why?!?!

- You're moving back. Self-presevation tells me not to feel some type of way, but uh, I feel some type of way.

- I jumped out of a plane. Hands down the best thing ever. That rush compares to nothing. Not even sex...like imagine the best sex you've ever had, times it by 1000 and you still can't even touch that rush. Yes, it's that serious.

- I took the LSAT for the last time. I know I said that last time but this time I mean it. #stampsfoot

- I've stopped my weekly calls...they break my heart too much. :-(

- I know when you talk about how crazy your family is, everyone's response is "Everyone's family is crazy" but I think mine got all ya'lls beat. I'm serious. They have been crazy from day 1. And I don't mean someone drinks a little or a fight breaks out crazy...I mean CAH-RAZY.

- And I deal with it every.single.day.

- Next year is a year of new's.

- I can't wait.

- But this year was pretty damn good. I dated my ASS off. :-) Good dates too. Let's keep that trend going for the new year.

- I consumed a ridiculous amount of oodles o' noodles, champagne and McD's oatmeal. That oatmeal is sooooooooooooo good. And I hate(!) oatmeal.

- I am so over this size. I am so over these boobs. I need to shrink.

- *lightbulb* Hmmm, perhaps if I stop the consumption of certain items I will.

- I am STRONGLY considering taking a muscle relaxer, except I've had some chamagne. I am sacrificing a pain-free existence for bubbly.

- Honestly I don't want to take 'em anyway. They scare me.

- Oh I'm off the pill!!! It's weird. The first time in like a million years I can get pregnant.

- But you need sex for that. So I'm good, no worries.

- I spent way too much money on a bag today. I think it'll have to qualify for my status bag, cause...I can't see myself paying for a Louis. Them thangs are expensive!!! How do people have multiple speedy's they're at least $700 a pop! Jesus be a cheapskate.

- Yeah this bag'll do.

- So this year I crossed off 3 things, maybe I can tat-tat-tatted up before the end of the year. Got another burst of inspiration today.

- Somewhere along the way I've turned into a cuddler. I'm getting soft in my old age. If I'm getting sassy and you want to calm me, just spoon me, I go from lion to a lamb.

- Ugh @ myself. Stupid spooning arms.

- I had an old people moment the other day. The new girl at work went to my alma mater, she graduated in 07. *blank stare* I had two degrees and a house by 2007.

- The "older heads" just laughed. That shit ain't funny. LOL.

- I didn't get a boyfriend this year. It's okay. I did *play the role* of a supportive girlfriend. I'd like to thank the academy.

- There is always next year.

That's the beauty of life..there is always tomorrow, next week, and next year.

We can do it allllllllllll again :-)

No comments: