Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sick Randoms

Do you need anything? Is that a honest question or a ploy to come to my house? Cause although I think my snowflake PJ's are the bee's knees, you may not think feel the same.

HITCH. Such a good movie.

Side effects to medication can be a BITCH.

500 Days of Summer is the truth. Whenever I start feeling too girly, I watch it. Reality check.

Even with shooting pain in my head and neck, my ass still can't sit still. Christmas cards mailed, and 2 gifts in the mail. Still not even close to finished.

I LOVE the Christmas holiday.

My uncle called me at 7 this morning asking 'bout some money. If he wasn't my Uncle I'd cussed him clean and through.

I grew up here...away from family. My cousin got to spend so much time with my Grandmama and Granddaddy, I wonder if he realizes how great of a blessing it is.

Honey Lemon Syrup. I need to investigate it.

I need to find Grandmama's recipe book.

My heating pad is my bestest friend.

No comments: