I'm going to try to hang. We'll see how long I last.
1. This is a compound answer. Be funny!!! Seriously, if you can crack me up I'll keep you around. And have good conversation. Give me good words.
2. Be someone I can listen to, meaning make me value your opinion. It's not that hard either. Just be great. #thatisall No, seriously. One guy I talked to, I was randomly talking about how I needed some house stuff done and before I knew it, he had e-mailed me the numbers of contractors and even wrote a little script for me to negotiate the best price. After that, I sought him out whenever I need advice for something house-based. I knew he wouldn't lead me astray.
3. Be understanding. I'm a big walking flaming red danger zone work in progress sign. Work with me please.
4. Be a good kisser. No, do not underestimate this. If you kiss me and I want to fling my panties at you, you have a very good start. The second part to this is be a good lover. No really. Knock my socks off, please and thanks.
5. Be willing to seek the Lord. Now I could say, be spiritual and knee-deep in the word, but I am not there...yet. So I'm perfectly okay with someone who is on the same path as me. Reading the bible together, praying together and having in-depth conversations about scripture, that's what I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment