"I just longed for certain connections and attachments with another person that I really lacked, I believe, growing up," she says. (People)
Does thing ring a little in-need-of-a-therapist bell, for anyone else? This is similar to the thought process teenage mothers have, when they decide to have a baby "so they can have someone to love". Granted this is her life to live and her uterus to destroy, but it seems like having 14 babies, is not the way to create connections and attachments that you lacked in your childhood.
3 comments:
Is she really destroying her uterus or just over achieving on it nautral purpose. But yes its does sound like a cry for love which we all know may or may not turn out that way in the long run.
I think her uterus was destroyed before the 8! To each its own and all....but there has got to be a limit.
So what about the woman who has 18 children. The range from mid 20's to a new born. She has a TV show and what do they really have to showcase besides the fact they have so many children and she is always pregnant.
I don't think any sigle or married person should have 14 children because of the sheer madness. I just think the only reason she is being scrutizned is because she is single and ultimatley society will have to foot the bill for these children.
Post a Comment