Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mindspill...

-- I've taken on a lot at one time. It's starting to affect my energy level.

-- My Fashion/Mafia Wars addiction is ridic.

-- I am getting fat.

-- Gold Gym's Cardio on the Wii is no joke.

-- I'm getting mucho exercise these days.

-- I think my *love* chip is broken.

-- When the Blackberry debuts, I will own it.

-- Does everyone feel like there aren't enough hours in the day?

-- I consider quitting my PT job, but I don't have a real valid reason. It's not like I want to quit.

-- I wish I didn't have such a pessimistic attitude. It would cause me to see more of the good in people, instead of the bad.

-- Getting 40% coupons from Borders, make me really happy.

-- It's amazing how the rain can stop you from accomplishing things.

-- I remember when the days where simpler. I miss those days.

2 comments:

Erica A. Gordon said...

--I am getting fat.

--I think my *love* chip is broken

--Does everyone feel like there aren't enough hours in the day?

--I wish I didn't have such a pessimistic attitude. It would cause me to see more of the good in people, instead of the bad.

-- Getting 40% coupons from Borders, make me really happy.

-- It's amazing how the rain can stop you from accomplishing things.

-- I remember when the days where simpler. I miss those days.




I feel the same way my friend, and I'm stressing myself out day in and day out trying to change it all. (except for the coupons-those are way better than the 25% ones) How do we fix us?

Candice said...

Maybe there is no fix (except to the getting fat part), maybe this is us.