1. Men who type/IM/text "Heeheehee". Are you kidding me? Do you really type like that?
2. Men who order b!tch drinks. If I order a Jack and Ginger ale, and you order an daiquiri. Just pick up and leave.
3. If I sent you a text question, answer it! Do not wait 8 hours to answer my question. If I asked you a question on the phone you wouldn't wait 8 hours to respond, don't do it on text!
4. My name is Candice...not Candy.
5. Stop comparing your life with mine, live how you want to! I am going to do what I want, I suggest you do the damn same.
6. Also stop commenting on my damn life...it's MY LIFE.
7. If you going to be big enough to insult me when you think I'm wrong, then you BEST apologize when you find out I'm right.
8. I'm rarely wrong, just deal with it, stop trying to prove me wrong.
9. People who put me on not hit lists on FB. Really, you can't find anyone else to attack.
10. People who are constantly seeking outside validation. That shit must be exhausting.
11. Adults who can't express themselves. If you are over the age of 26, it's time for you to use your words. If you feel ______ (insert random emotion here), don't sigh and balk and hint that something may be wrong. Express your self! I am not pulling information out of a grown ass person!
12. People who don't do what I say. I realize how arrogant this may sound, please reference #6.
Til next time!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment