Saturday, January 9, 2010

QOTD

"Submission isn't a problem. It's finding someone worthy of my submission that is more important."

--Me

2 comments:

Erica A. Gordon said...

Amen my sister! I feel the same way, and I hate when men (read Michael Baisden) are so vocal about women (read black women)being submissive and that's such a big problem in black relationships and that's one thing that women of other races (read white women) have that makes men (read black men) want them. I've never heard anyone comment on how many need to prove that they are worthy of this submission and that they have to know how to handle that submission.

Candice said...

I know, it's absolute madness!

Or they want you to be everything for them, while being nothing for you? Seriously? That's not how this game goes. If I have to hound you about a relationship or commitment, it's already a wrap.