Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random "Candiceisms"

Why is the cliche "all good things must come to an end"? Why not "all things must come to an end, good or bad"?

My coworker gave me this Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet. Bless her heart, this is the greatest thing I've ever tasted. Like I want to eat 3 times a day, take a bathe in it, and brush my teeth with it.

When did text msgs become the new spam? I understand I got unlimited and all, but damn can we mass contact people via one virtual source.

Everyone has a story to tell...and there is at least one person willing to listen. Tell your story.

I'm waiting on a package from UPS, that thing weights 37lbs. They will be lugging it all the way in. *goes to put on a snug shirt and good bra*

I got a return Christmas Card, which is actually totally fine cause I was too lazy to put in the "notice" for her gift in the first place.

I went almost a whole day with no FB status update. Go me!!!!

Meanwhile I was tweeting my tail off :-(

I just got Ne-Yo's "Year Of The Gentleman", I was missing out! This album is great!! Where are the gentleman?

Why won't people just be honest, it would make them a LOT easier to deal with. Or just decide to stop dealing with. But they steal that choice from you.

I have a date tomorrow. SMH.

My B.U.D.D.Y and I have stopped communicating. It makes me a little sad.

Good thing I have Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet to bring me joy.

Oh and my friends too. Which is about the same, cause I'm sure their physical composition is mainly wine anyway.

I have named my Blackberry, ccberry. Too cute!

No comments: