Sunday, February 20, 2011

Randoms

- Rihanna is a very very pretty girl. She's had 3 completely different looks and she's still GORGEOUS.

- Too bad she can't sing.

- Also I'm tired of seeing her nipples and her cheeks. Cover it up sister.

- You ever seen an Episcopalian priest get cussed out by a crazy homeless man? No? Me Neither.

- Kim Kardashian is starting to look like wax on my non-HD TV. That's a problem. For her. Not for my TV. The TV is fine.

- Trying to pick a new cell phone is like trying to pick something extremely difficult. LOL. I'm sleepy.

- Evo vs. Shift. Vs. Epic. Touchscreen vs Keyboard. Hummingbird vs. Snapdragon.

- Not having to twist my hair up every night is THE. BEES. FREAKIN'. KNEES.

- That help extend me foray in the natural realm.

- If I had to pick hair to acheive to, it's that Corrine Bailey Rae/Marsha Ambrosius/Ya Ya hair.

- Today 3 people asked me how I got my hair this way, so they could go home and try. And they were all relaxed. And older ladies.

- I always feel like older black women will tell you the truth. Especially one who is 85. It's like they can't lie.

- My mother's singing always always always always brings me joy. Like teary type of joy.

- Niggas lie. So do bitches. It's life.

- Niggas disappoint. SO do bitches. It's life.

- My family drains the very essence of my being. I cope by not thinking about them. Like seriously, they don't exist to me, because I can't consciously think about the things they do. It's too much. Like seriously. Too much.

- There comes a point in beauty maintenance that you decide to become committed. Are you going to get routine beauty stuff or not?

- Speaking of I went in for a wax, laid on the table and the woman told me to pull my knees to my chest. I think I went deaf for .7 seconds. But she was serious. Knees to my chest. Coochie to the world. SMH.

- BUT! That was THE quickest cleanest wax ever. Like seriously she gets 10 thumbs up.

- I think when the waxer knows you want a Brazilian, it's like they assume you have no shame. "No ma'am, I still have shame, I just endure this super embarrassing situation for smooth nether regions."

- That being said I could never be a waxer.

- Or a masseuse.

- To think about I was naked in front of two strangers yesterday. In any other context that sounds like it would've been a good day.

No comments: