I tend to see things for what they are. Right, wrong, black, white, fair, unfair, etc. Every decision you face can be broken down into a yes/no question. Now granted there are these things called "extenuating circumstances", that can cloud a situation, but the basic yes/no question still remains. We tend to get bogged down in the details, we get so confused, that we can't see the simplicity of the situation. Especially when it comes to relationships and love. Sometimes I think Love is designed to inflict some kind of pain, to balance the good it brings. It's a strange yin/yang relationship. We act so much on emotions and feelings, our basic faculties are a tad compromised. We rationalize and explain and debate and negate the most obvious things, because we aren't focusing on the real question.
Does he love me.Does he want to be with me.Will he ever marry me.
The answers to those questions are simply yes and no. Explanations will come with either answer, "Yes he loves, me but...." "No he doesn't want to be with me, but...". The 'but' is relevant, but not really all that relevant (let me take this moment to say, I'm sure there is some random situation where this completely does not apply, but for the rest of us, it normally does). The truth is in black and white, and yes it is simple to acknowledge, but hard to swallow. It's not going to be.
I don't know I came to be this way. Rewind, I do know how. I like to look at the real things, I don't like to clouded by the extras, because the extras are tricky. They are like illusions, I can't trust them, so I trust the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment