*this post has curse words*
Okay so I'm tired of men. Let me clarify that, I'm tired of the conversations that surround them. I know I may not be the expert on relationships or men, but let me make this shit really simple and plain. It's not chess, it is checkers. A man who wants you will act like he wants you. There it is, no major revelation, no clouds parting no angels singing. A man who wants you will act accordingly. If you have to guess, analyze or break down his actions to figure out their true meaning, then stop it. It don't require all that shit. You doing all of that, because you can't get straight truth from that man. If you can't get it, it's cause he don't want you to know, it's because he is playing a game. Get that in your mind, and plan your strategy.
No comments:
Post a Comment