Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I had to reach out to the big guns...

Q: I was dating a guy, things got serious and he had a sudden change of heart. I know I will eventually date again, but now I lack the motivation to dust myself off & meet new people to do it all again. Should I fake it til I feel it, or should wait it out?

A: wait it out for a bit, but if in 6 weeks you don't feel better, fake it. doesn't have to be serious. but go out and see the people.

from Belle

http://4ms.me/bMvQls

3 comments:

Erica A. Gordon said...

I left my first comment on Belle's site the other day. You know I don't leave comments (except on this awesome site) so I was really in a funk. I always read her formsping but I never sent a question. I may start. Maybe she can give me some direction too. :-)

Erica A. Gordon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice said...

I appreciate every single of your comments!!

I've asked a formspring question before. She had mentioned something about not asking someone to be a mentor, and I didn't really understand why, so I asked. She replied back with lightning speed.

So I figured I'd try again, when the mood hit me. Just so happened, last night provided such a mood.