Saturday, July 10, 2010

Public Service Announcement

If you have friends on social networks who type like this, unfriend them immediately. And also unfriend them in real life. You're Welcome.

The question asked was "Where can I get some breakfast?"

This is the response:

Ummmah kouple gr8 places..imean flippin FANTASTIC...ok da first one is da best kuz dhey awlways hve da best selection n awlmoss nevah runn out...nd da second ine is lyke hme kookin..lyke u nevah left da house..."DA DANG GNE GROCERY STORY..AND YUR HOUSE...DA KITCHEN..LOL..ILU J..b ovah lattah for sum bfast...so dnt burn nitt..or "NO TIPP"

2 comments:

Intellectual Diva said...

Ok I was good until the last two sentences. What the HELL does that say. Was that your friend or something someone forwarded to you??? I hope they were between the ages of 12-14.

Candice said...

LOL. I guess a translation would've been helpful.

LOL. I love you, J. Be over later for
some breakfast so don't burn it, or No tip.

And no this person is not my friend. LOL. It's a comment someone left on a friend's status.