Maybe, just maybe we did this whole thing wrong. Maybe after school we should have moved into a big communal house, and spent our days working and saving crazy money and our nights having large gatherings and get-togethers. We would be more social for one, and have a very great amount of very great memories.
Maybe, just maybe our ambition has sabotaged us. We are all rock stars at careers that we could care less about. We our concerned with things far more than we are with happiness.
Maybe, just maybe the decision to be driven and established overwrote our ability to be normal functioning human beings. Instead we can't make new friends and please forget about trying to establish a relationship.
Maybe, just maybe, We did this whole thing wrong.
*sigh*
3 comments:
It's crazy that you wrote this because I've been thinking about this all weekend, and my friend I think we did get it wrong. *goes and grabs some anti-depressants*
Yes, my soulmate, I think we did.
But we can change it, we don't have to keep on!!!!
We are going to have to come up with a game plan and help each other.
Post a Comment