Friday, September 24, 2010

I have a new lovah, and his name is television

Soooooooooooooo this is the first season in a while I've been looking forward to TV. Here are my thoughts on what I've seen so far.

The Event - I will probably pass on this. It's way too similar to Lost and this type of show gets too confusing for me to enjoy. I watch TV to watch and relax, not analyze and critique.

Undercovers - The premiere was good, not great. The plot was predictable, but boy oh boy is Boris Kodjoe FINE. Sheesh. He is worth the whole damn hour.

Grey's - Ok, so I wasn't floored by the Grey's premiere. It definitely had its moments, Cristina's scene with the therapist, Bailey's scene with The Fine walker awayer (like seriously dude, you couldn’t hug her and love her), Cristina and Meredith's scene in the hallway, the Chief's dancing, and the trifecta of Lexie's Breakdown, Sloan's defense and Alex's nonchalance. Hmmm, perhaps I did like it. LOL.
Oh and can I saw how much I LOVED that Meredith gave Cristina away.

Private Practice - This premiere I loved. The ending, was a twist. We all are feeling sad and then BOW! Also I have sensitive spot for parents who accidentally leave their kids in the car, after reading a Washington Post article about it. The scene with Pete and Violet where neither of them say a word is so heartfelt. And when Violet is sitting on the floor with Lucas and he feeds her a cheerio then looks at her with those big ole’ eyes, talk about CUTE.

Hawaii 5-0 - I enjoyed this as well. Definitely love Daniel Dae Kim. Action packed, a nice chemistry in the cast. I will continue to watch.

Chase - Booooooooo, hated it. I will keep watching, but I'm not impressed.

Law and Order, SVU - Ok so all I kept thinking was how Mariska Hargitay's hair was FABULOUS!!!! We know they can act, they are awesome, and they didn't disappoint.

Glee - If you love music, watch Glee. This show never disappoints. I love it, I love it.

Law and Order, LA - Ummmmm. Have you seen this cast? I can't freakin' wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lone Star - I missed this, but it's on my radar to watch.

No comments: