Monday, September 27, 2010

UGH.

I hate overly mushy women in my facebook and in my twitter. PLEASE. Save me the constant updates and tweets about how some song lyric about love reminds you of the guy you've been with for 1.5 weeks. SPARE ME. PLEASE! I'm so serious. That shit makes me want to unfriend you and unfollow you. Twitter gives you unlimited access to update your status within the range of 140 characters and all you can do is subtweet about some dude. Nothing else? Not your car, your spot, your mama, your dog, hell even your hair. You are constantly shouting out some new dude for being the latest inspiration as you sing Monica's new song.

SHUT THAT SHIT UP PLEASE!

2 comments:

Erica A. Gordon said...

I hate that! Keep that to yourself. It's not considerate to those that don't have anyone and want someone, and it shows that you obviously have no life or feelings towards anything else which is just pathetic.

Candice said...

And it's worse when you have a rocky relationship. The girl on twitter was just talking about how she could never trust again, then she was subtweeting about how this song made her think of him. I CAN'T TAKE IT!