Sunday, October 10, 2010

Now it all makes sense

See at first I thought she was doing BIG things, waaaaay bigger than my things. I can respect the game enough to remove my feelings and give credit where credit is due, so I gave her props. *two fingers* She was doing the damn thing.

But I see clearly now. She ain't doing a got-damn thing. She barely doing anything. And THAT'S what you like about her. Let me take that back. That was mean. She's doing things...but slowly. Where as I, well I've done a lot already and am looking to do more. Our pace was uneven, I had an inkling of that, but wanted to overlook, meanwhile that was alllllll over your face.

I never want to be "that bitch" to think that just because we are in two different places, it means we aren't compatible, but maybe it does. She will be where I am in maybe 2-3 years, and you will be in a better place too. So is that it? Because I am, where I am now....it gets held against me.

Well fuck that. I worked too HARD to get where I am, for someone else's insecurities to make me second guess that shit. I do that enough in my day to day. I don't need to carry the burden of your inadequateness on my back. No ma'am, Miss Pam. What you want me to say, MAN THE FUCK UP. Get some goals, ambition, some drive. If you have an issue with my path, then hell work on your own. But don't make it seem like my hard work is a downfall or a negative against me. I need to keep going up, cause folks are already expecting shit I don't even have. And I'm me! I'm always changing, evolving and looking for the next step. I've learned being how to be content in my space, but I also know that doesn't mean you have to STAY in that space. And there is nothing wrong or evil about wanting to grow.

But I have to pride myself, I think I handled myself pretty damn well. *pats self on back*

And I looked fabulous as HELL.

No comments: