Have you ever had someone pray for you, without your asking? Someone just knew you were going through something and took time out of their personal time with God to lift you up? Or you weren't even going through anything and they took the time to lift your name because they could see great things happening for you? Someone has been so moved to honor you to the Lord simply because they "think you are a good person"? And the kicker is these people never even tell you.
If you want to reduce me to tears, tell me that you pray for me. And I don't mean in that nasty, curse way that some folks like to do. But really, a I'm saying a genunine prayer for you, because it was laid on my heart. That hits me in the heart.every.single.time. I have besties who pray for me alllllllllllll the time. And whenever I think about that I literally get overwhelmed with emotion. I'm such a softie.
2 comments:
I always pray for you Love Muffin!! You deserve God's best for your life.
Ditto...to everything!
We both deserve God's best for our lives. :-)
Post a Comment