Friday, October 15, 2010

Randoms...

In an attempt to uncross my eyes, I'm blogging mid-study...

If I'm out and see people I know from high school, I avoid them at all costs. But I'll communicate with them on FB. Weird, I know.

I just had an epiphany about why so many cops are always in Panera Bread.

I am amazed by how many pretty, totally unattached women there are in the world.

I am also amazed by how my family is already planning Thanksgiving stuff. Serously? Can we get to Halloween first?

I lost a pair of shoes in my closet, I totally thought I had lost them.

Panera is expensive!

There are people I communicate with regularly on FB, but can't recall from high school, etc.

I should have on a jacket.

Borders wi-fi leaves a lot to be desired.

The fight for plugs in coffee shops is hilarious. It's like fighting over parking spots.

I should really watch the super viral sesame street video.



Did anyone watch this video, as posted on Belle's blog. Super Hilarious! But sadly some parts are very true...



RHOBH...has completely and totally SHUT THE GAME DOWN in terms of luxury. Even my RHONY can't see these extravagant bitches. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although they are all botox'ed and facelift'ed to all holy hell.

The running theme seems to be life would be so much simpler if we didn't want so much. #Lesigh

Maybe in my next life I'll come back a simple chick.

I don't really think I want allllllllll that much for my day to day life. I think my aspirations are normal...right? A loving husband, two babies, two vacays a year, a nice house, good circle of friends, the occasional purchase of a fabulous item, jewelry, handbag, shoes, etc.

Or maybe I'm delusional.

Who knows. Who cares.

Back to the books...

No comments: