Lent's over. Guess I can go back to dating. #blah
And drinking.
I still don't feel like I learned anything from giving up alchohol other than just how much I am dependent on it.
Is that the lesson? Hmmm. Lightbulb.
Now for the dating. I learned how to say no. And to say what I need. I thought I had that mastered, but clearly I did not.
I so failed at going to church every Sunday. Fail, fail, fail. I will continue that one though.
I don't know whether I'm going to break Lent this week or after Easter. I have to have a solemn Friday anyway, so it seems pointless to drink, then not drink, then drink again.
Yo no se.
I did watch a church last week, that the Pastor preached a message that was near and dear to my heart. I'm going to visit today.
I really did just shut down some nice guys in the last 40 days. I can hear some women saying "But he said X, and he's busy, but he's doing Y..." Blah, Blah, Blah.
Some shit is basic.
"This ain't chess, hell it's not even checkers...it's Connect 4." - me
No comments:
Post a Comment