Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weird....

The one thing I find weird about Lent is that I still crave alcohol.

Like crave, crave, crave. Darnella Ford.

I can't sleep. I want a drink.

I had a bad day. I want a drink.

I want sex. I want a drink.

Wait what?

Anyway. I always always always want a drink.

I am really counting down the days,until Palm Sunday. At one point I was deciding do I break Lent in the house or at a HH. All of these thoughs defeat the purpose of Lent. I am not drinking, but I can't seem to control the desire and need to drink.

UGH.

I may be more of an alcoholic than I originally thought.

2 comments:

Erica A. Gordon said...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one struggling ridiculously with this no alcohol for Lent thing. 2 more weeks. Just 2 more weeks..........

Candice said...

No this is hard. I was sure that by the halfway point I would be all zen and enlightened and empowered. And uh no. Yesterday I was watching the SATC dvd and all I noticed was how every time they drank champagne, it was Cliquot.