I am watching M.aury Povich. And I am wondering some things?
How does he sleep at night, this show is just ghettoness personified. But it is equal opportunity ghettoness.
Do they tell the women to run off stage screaming and crying, or is that just a commonality between everyone's reaction?
A question on the lie detector test was "The picture you found of your boyfriend naked, with another woman, and he said they were just talking, we asked were they just talking or was he cheating?" The lie detector test said that was a lie. *GASP* *SHOCK* *AWE* I am floored! I mean doesn't everyone lay around naked with friends of the opposite sex, having a chat? No? LOL!
If for everyone reason I find myself even thinking to dial the show phone numbers, please just shoot me and put me out of my misery.
No comments:
Post a Comment