Sunday, February 14, 2010

Letter to Love, again

Good Morning Love --

How have you been? It hasn't been as long as last time, because, well you've been on my mind. To be accurate, you've been in my dreams. You're sneaky love, a little trickster. You slip deep into my subconscious and warm me from the inside out. Yep, you make it so I wake up feeling awesome and magical and wonderful, and while I appreciate it love, I really do, the world tends to crush that feeling. So I won't tell, shhhh, I'll keep it quiet. We have a secret affair going on. No one needs to know about us, and how you've definitely become a companion. No one needs to know that when I fall asleep, I know I will see you in my dreams. You are a smart one, love. It's been some progress and setbacks since our last talk, but you've made your presence known this time, and I want you stay, so when I close my eyes, I can relax and I know you'll be there. And perhaps the next time we talk love, we'll have transferred from my dreams to my reality.

Yours Truly,

Candice

No comments: