Monday, April 26, 2010

QOTD

"I had a Mr. Big* like person in my life a long time ago and shortly after I let go of all that unrequited love junk I met my husband. Once I was in a relationship where there were no questions on my part about how we felt for each other, I realized how empty that other relationship was for me. I saw how cheated I was. I expended all of this mental and physical energy on someone who for whatever reason would not admit that he loved me. It shouldn’t be that way. Of course, once I was through with him he said what I always wanted to hear…but it was just too late by then. Sometimes, you snooze you lose…and if you really, really wanted it in the first place…you would take no chances of losing it."

-- keyalus

*Name changed so you can understand the role this dude plays in her life

No comments: