Oh so this is how it should be. There should be constant communication, as much as time and opportunity will allow. There should be quality time spent with each other. There should be mention of me to your inner-circle and vice versa. There should be heavy and frequent use of the words "us", "we" and "dating". There should be long make out sessions, without happy endings. There should be no censor in saying the unpopular opinions that I feel. There should be intertwined fingers and an endless connection of lips. There should be consistent caring, and ensuring that I am taking care of myself. There should be no boundaries, so I'm able to say what other folks think may "run you away". There should be anticipation and anxiety, in the space between the when I'm going to see you and I when I actually do. There should be no interpretation of what he said vs. what he meant.
Oh....so this is how it should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment