Sunday, May 2, 2010

Research

So I'm still researching tattoos. While doing this, I've discovered that
1. Single letter tattoos photos are hard to find.
and
2. People really like inking quotes.

Number 2, makes total sense to me, as I love quotes. Duh. QOTD. LOL. But my love is so varied and wide, I don't know if I could ink a quote and live with it forever (don't worry that's not my plan, a quote is purely hypothetical). I think I could only get words inked on the inside of my fingers, and it would have to be very meaningful, not just deep (I do have an idea for that ;-)). Anywho, if I had to ink a quote on me, it would be this:

"You are a child of the universe
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should"


The amount of love I have for this quote is unmeasurable. I can't even explain.

If you were to ink a quote, what would be?

No comments: