Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My BET Awards Recap via Twitter

*Start from the bottom and scroll up*

--So thanks to BET for giving me something to dream about. "Come and go with me..." LOL.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo no L. Boogie...
11:24 PM Jun 27th via web

RT @iamdiddy It aint over yet!!!!! You're about to see!!!!!
11:20 PM Jun 27th via UberTwitter
Retweeted by you and 79 others

Retweeted (Undo) . What does 103 mean??
11:16 PM Jun 27th via web

No L.Boogie?
11:11 PM Jun 27th via web

Darling Nikki all day every day! RT @nyisfab: Aint nothing wrong with a little wild Prince!
11:07 PM Jun 27th via UberTwitter

The show isn't over. No one told me I would need espresso to watch this show.
11:05 PM Jun 27th via web

is anyone else seeing Dave Chapelle right now? Just me? *shrugs*
11:03 PM Jun 27th via web

Prince eyeliner = The Truth. #bet
11:00 PM Jun 27th via web

Damn Alicia is the hardest working woman at the BET awards! Is she going to sweep up afterwards?!
10:53 PM Jun 27th via web

@Dimples2Love LOL! I didn't get her performance at all!!!
10:52 PM Jun 27th via web in reply to Dimples2Love

Is Prince wearing a shirt with Prince on it? LOL.
10:50 PM Jun 27th via web

Did she just do the typewriter?
10:49 PM Jun 27th via web

@sxykaramel33 Finally the Prince tribute. Now I can go to bed.
10:47 PM Jun 27th via web

Get Off. Used was my song!!! #tellsonself #Prince
10:46 PM Jun 27th via web

Got to give props to Ciara..chick looks bad. #bet
10:41 PM Jun 27th via web

Umm, Trey please sit down. And this is coming from a fan.
10:36 PM Jun 27th via web

Wait. Is Trey Songz singing in front of his picture?????? Oh all the sexy is gone...
10:33 PM Jun 27th via web

Damn that fro is perfect.... #bet
10:32 PM Jun 27th via web

now is it time for Prince?
10:27 PM Jun 27th via web

This awards show is actually kind of good! #bet
10:25 PM Jun 27th via web

That damn Tyrese.....#sheesh All that chocolate.....
10:22 PM Jun 27th via UberTwitter

Ok so #BET ya'll have been doing pretty damn good. I am a little excited for this Prince tribute now....
10:20 PM Jun 27th via web

They betta SANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10:18 PM Jun 27th via web

RT @sxykaramel33 Now I see why Kirk Franklin never sang.#betawards
10:16 PM Jun 27th via Twitter for Android
Retweeted by you

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
10:13 PM Jun 27th via web

Throwing panties again.....
10:12 PM Jun 27th via web

Oh goodness. I'm no good. Seriously. I LOVE THIS SONG....
10:12 PM Jun 27th via web

RT @ErinScandalous El Debarge is KILLIN' IT! He still got it!!!!! #betawards
10:06 PM Jun 27th via TweetDeck

Them young'sters don't know! #bet
10:04 PM Jun 27th via web

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10:02 PM Jun 27th via web

RT @candicenicolec Treeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! #throwspantiesatTV
10:00 PM Jun 27th via web

Sheesh, how long is this show? Where is the Prince Tribute?! I wanna wind down. LOL #oldlady #bet
9:51 PM Jun 27th via web

I bet he's happy too! LOL. #bet
9:47 PM Jun 27th via web

I'm happy Drake can walk this year #bet
9:46 PM Jun 27th via web

RT @eclectik They actually had REAL female emcees on television...wow.com
9:44 PM Jun 27th via TweetDeck

The fact the audience kicked in for him...that was kinda deep. #bet
9:42 PM Jun 27th via web

is he crying?!
9:36 PM Jun 27th via web

Is that beat'em down brown? #bet
9:32 PM Jun 27th via web

Where is sandman when you need him?!? #bet
9:31 PM Jun 27th via web

Oh hell no....
9:30 PM Jun 27th via web

WHO THE HELL IS TERRY KENNEDY?!?!?!? #bet
9:30 PM Jun 27th via web

I don't like Rick Ross. I know folks love him, I just am not one of them. #bet
9:20 PM Jun 27th via web

I LOVE this verse!!!!!!! #bet
9:19 PM Jun 27th via web

Ok Monica. Hold that note boo! #bet
9:16 PM Jun 27th via web

Monica must've had a red bull before the show. It gave her wings! #bet
9:14 PM Jun 27th via web

Did someone order an extra side of shoulders? #betawards
9:14 PM Jun 27th via web

It's called rehab. RT @sxykaramel33: I need to get on the Eminem diet. #betawards
9:12 PM Jun 27th via UberTwitter

THANK YOU BET! #sheesh #bet
9:09 PM Jun 27th via web

Why can't Eminem perform by himself? He's Emin-freakin'-em. #betawards
9:08 PM Jun 27th via web

Can someone do a drive by wig snatch? #betawards Fail. Keyshia...
9:07 PM Jun 27th via web

@sxykaramel33 @nyisfab Hey!!!!!
9:02 PM Jun 27th via UberTwitter in reply to sxykaramel33

Keri isn't singing. Sigh of relief. #bet
8:57 PM Jun 27th via web

I swear this damn song is the cheating woman's anthem. #unthinkable #betawards
8:56 PM Jun 27th via web

SHUT UP!!!! Kim Burrell!!!! I need someone here to slap!
8:54 PM Jun 27th via web

You don't know my name is STILL my jam #betawards
8:51 PM Jun 27th via web

@nyisfab nope not yet!

-- I actually SCREAMED!!! #lovejones
8:41 PM Jun 27th via web

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #betawards
8:40 PM Jun 27th via web

So is this the end of the whole #payhomage thing? #betawards
8:31 PM Jun 27th via web

Ummm, what happened to Nikki boobies? #betawards
8:29 PM Jun 27th via web

WTF is Rasheeda nominated?!?!? No seriously?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!? #betawards
8:29 PM Jun 27th via web

He betta sing my future-theme-song-for-some-man-I-don't-know-who-it-is-yet!!!!
8:26 PM Jun 27th via web

@DontMindChav don't forget the shades. Sun be damned.
8:24 PM Jun 27th via web in reply to DontMindChav

Concert in my room!!! There goes my baby! #betawards
8:23 PM Jun 27th via web

"I'm truly honored" = "I thought ya'll weren't going to pick me with all the homewrecking drama that's been going on". Or something similar
8:18 PM Jun 27th via web

Pretty good intro. although I do have #loweredexpectations #betawards
8:13 PM Jun 27th via web

Cute jacket though...#betawards
8:12 PM Jun 27th via web

Those looks very much like leather biker shorts. #betawards
8:12 PM Jun 27th via web

I think Twitter is dead.
8:11 PM Jun 27th via UberTwitter

does @nyisfab know they are honoring the beloved Purple one tonight? #minnesotastandup
8:07 PM Jun 27th via web

Is Ciara performing? She can't perform Ride on TV. That has got to be an FCC violation waiting to happen? #betawards
8:06 PM Jun 27th via web

@jozenc Or pay for some lighting or a spotlight
8:05 PM Jun 27th via web in reply to jozenc

Come to the light Kanye! #betawards
8:04 PM Jun 27th via web

does anyone realize this is the first time I can actually watch the #BETAwards. #cable
8:02 PM Jun 27th via web

Kanye may be an asshole, but that dude is talented #betawards

No comments: