- I've heard the phrase "This is very promising/exciting/wonderful", a kajillion times this past month.
- I am addicted to the Lay's chips. Someone help me.
- I am also addicted to Simply Lemonade Rasberry. I don't even mix it with vodka! LOL.
- I thought he would be a shy pushover..and uh I was wrong.
- I don't like to be thought of as ungrateful. I need to work on that.
- Bethenny getting married, may be the bee's knees. I so identified with her when she said, "I'm good with work, bad with relationships"
- I didn't realize she was 39. Her body is sick!
- I've had such a huge writer's block lately. Which is very unusual seeing as how I've been LIVING inside my head.
- Self sabotage is really real.
- Learning how to 'be' is also a real thing, and very necessary.
- I think I'll dub my group the power circle.
- Just because we both have apples doesn't mean they are the same. Mine is a Fuji and yours is a Granny Smith. So stop comparing them!!!
- I have a new obsession with racerback tops. And tops with zippers in the back.
No comments:
Post a Comment