So on the way home I stop at Target because I am determined to enjoy a cup of coffee in my house before Church the next day. I already have milk, now all I need are Keurig cups, since I'm empty. I get in Target, get what I need (miracle!) and journey home.
Let’s fast forward to Sunday morning. I wake up, go to fix my cup and wait as it brews and I inhale the yummy aroma. I can't wait to get this coffee and curl up with Dr. West's new book, before I go to church.
I open the fridge to get my creamer, open and a sour smells comes out. I look at the date like hmmmm, the expiration date is one day past, so it's not bad. But after I take a look inside the carton clearly can see that it is. *WAILS*
I guess it is tea for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment