Please remember your lane and stay in it. Your biological clock may be ticking, but don't swing that double-mindedness this way. I remember what you said, I'm a sweetheart, but that you can't do long distance. I respected that, so please respect me when I say, I have nothing for you. The cookie factory is closed. If I was still living my naive days, I could almost be convinced that your sweetness is a thinly veiled attempt at courting. Lucky for me, those days are long gone. I realize there is a necessary quantifier(?)/qualifier(?) statement in order for me to take you seriously. Two words, "with you". Yes "with you". I want to go away "with you". I want to settle down and make a family "with you". I want to get married "with you", well "to you", but you get it. LOL.
So everything you're saying sounds nice, and it's easy to misunderstand when slipped between sentimental sentences of "I miss you", "come visit me", and "I miss your company". However the girl that used to fall for those types of words no longer resides here. I'm far too clued into the game to "misunderstand" anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment