Monday, August 2, 2010

Introduce yourself

My name is Candice.

I'm 28 years old, and a native Marylander.

I am an only child with a warm affinity for my biological family and a strong bond with my chosen one.

I grew up in a single parent household, and as a child I saw a lot of things children just shouldn't see.

I love music and dancing and writing.

I am chronically single.

I want to fall in love, get married and have babies.

I want to follow God's desire for me, and fulfill my purpose.

I can cut you and cuss you with a quickness.

My temper has mellowed in old age.

I am smart. Not a little smart. Very smart.

I think I'm a good person. Or at least I try to be.

I love jewelry, champagne and shopping.

I believe in doing right. Because in the end, you are all you're left with and if you can't be proud of your actions, then what will be left?

No comments: